Australian Shooting Related Businesses
- ADI – Australian made Sporting powders, good website with loads of data.
- Northern Smelters – Brisbane Queensland based family company specialising in bullet metals of all sorts, Linotype, Lyman #2, Pure Lead, Pure Tin, Antimony base mixes and Cerrosafe to name a few.
- Woodleigh Bullets – Australian made jacketed projectiles, for the times when you don’t want to shoot one of my bullets!
- Bertram Bullet Company Pty Ltd. – A huge range of brass cases in modern and obsolete calibres.
No website, but you can call them on (03) 5792 2912.
- Simplex Reloading Equipment - Back in business again, making an extensive range of reloading dies, presses and parts. CBE is stocking some reloading dies and will be pleased to order your requirements.
- BEST - Ballistic Equipment & Sports Technology. Makers of a huge range of shooting jackets, for Clay Target events and all other shooting sports. We wear these ourselves when shooting.
Cast Bullet Information and Resources
Handloader Magazine - Informative articles and information on handloading. Please also see Mike Venturino's Trouble Shooting Cast Bullets article in our 'Downloads' section.
Internet Forums specialising in Cast Bullets
- Cast Boolits – Huge forum with lots of very good and relevant information.
- The Cast Bullet Association – A U.S. based organisation specialising in competition with cast bullets.
Suppliers to Cast Bullet Shooters
- SPG Blackpowder Bullet lube – World famous Blackpowder lube, CBE stocks it in sticks and blocks.
- White Label Bullet lubes – lots of different smokeless and Blackpowder lubes to try.
Good websites for information on casting bullets
- Los Angeles Silhouette Club – Probably THE website for cast bullet information.
Other interesting websites
- The Double Gun Journal - Very high quality magazine from the USA, specialising mainly in shotguns, also has some very interesting double rifle articles. (See our downloads page for an article on fillers in large capacity cartridges.)
- The Martini-Henry Society – based in the UK, if you need parts and accessories for your Martini-Henry, this is where you need to look. (They also sell CBE moulds in the UK.)
- Exchange rate information.